Sunday, July 29, 2007

item #0823

So this is where I attract attention...

Well, looking towards worship. OK. Thereby, I am completed. OK. All of my life, I expect to get relentless invariation, moments of equal length. OK. I do not listen to whining man who claims s/he has nothing to give. What kind of tribute is that? Your soul is to give. OK. I am always responding. Even if you are what I am looking for, I am not looking for sex. OK. I am happily not interested. My interests are varied, however. I look for realtime worship of the moment and I will organise webcam events, meets, phonecalls and IM on the strength of that in venues of my choosing. BUT only when it suits me, and after you have proven I am good at what I do. This is a prognosis, a wish-list, a leap-of-faith. I believe expectations must be rewarded. My time and effort is my time and effort. Nothing is immutable. I am not expecting loyalty, honesty and imagination, as I possess these myself. You must have other qualities. There really is no point copying me.

I love messages.

Basically, I am looking for immediacy or similar.

Central Europe only - rigid. Sorry.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

There are many watches out there that have a reputation for lasting a long time. In fact, the replica watches sale has a history for working for a long time. Ladies, we understand that you want fashion and beauty mixed in with that rolex replica uk and that is why it is important to do some shopping around before you make your decision. If you are here, then we are sure you do not want some replica watches sale that is a bit on the childish side (no offense to those watches). If you have came here because you are looking for a rolex replica that is filled with luxury, then you have made a great decision as we know just what replica watches we are talking about. We would like to take a second or two to tell you about the best fake breitling out there. These watches are perfect to purchase for yourself or for someone as a gift.

Thursday, September 07, 2017 6:10:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home