Saturday, July 28, 2007

item #2281

A friend put me onto this site. From what I've seen so far - about three hours browsing - I can see why. I'm interested in most things, like most people. But I'm here because I am seeking someone special, defined, and on the same wavelength sexually. I've worked hard all my life. I believe in hard-work and I expect others to, also. I only associate with those who think the same. That's been the thing for me. I haven't softened as I've aged. That's where the electricity is for me - in sameness and getting ever-samier with time. Unity is the goal, melding. From that, I think love flows; and it's that which gets me hot under the collar. I like to entertain. It's usually my place. I'm set up for that, and it's been a feature. I like good food. I like smoke. I like the good things in life, and I believe life is for living, no matter what. I swim and I fence. I'm married to the gym. I like music - m.o.r., I suppose. I like films - blockbusters, action, the usual. I earn upwards of 200k a year. Lots of holidays - off the beaten track, mostly; though I do like to lounge on a beach looking at the sea from time to time. I am technically disabled - but it's nothing serious, and does not impair me physically at all and is, for all intents and purposes, invisible.

I've been called imperious.

Seeking serious replies only.