Monday, December 22, 2008

item #2607

Hi. I'm here on behalf of my associates, as I'm not allowed to look for occasional fun myself. Know what I mean? Initially, I sought the right person, and I become a member of something rather special. But that just didn't last. I was blamed, and maybe it was even my fault. It wasn't that I was targeted so readily and with such force that hurt, it was that I was blamed alone. That was so isolating. So, now, I work for the pleasure of others, trawling sites like this one, and passing on my findings. I'm perfectly clear on what I have to do. I just don't get anything out of it, is all. I am heavily and constantly monitored. Any messages I receive personally are deleted unread. So there's no use. I cannot say I am uninterested, but those are the rules I signed up to.

So we are looking for someone important. It has to physical. It has to contain understanding. What is entailed, you might ask? Well, serious minds will seek the hatred my company peddles, and what we do is not for the faint-hearted.

If that's your thing, get in touch.

Thomas

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home