Thursday, February 05, 2009

item #0070

I know my place is with you. I am inferior without your control. I seek to understand your cosmology; and yes, I, too, see the world as a corpus of degradations, convened for the pleasure and amusement of a select few. But I cannot claim credentials in that way as you do. You selected me, and that is enough, I find. I view nothing as absolute. It's just a thrill for me to witness the actions you make in light of your own supposed visions. I am merely a believer in their ideological supremacy; and I am able to commit on that basis. For my part, and if I can just say, I am handsome looking, but perhaps overly domestic in my attitudes. You seek both, you say; so that is fine. We might, as you say, form some kind of effective composite. I'll leave the percentages to you. All kinds of fears service my own doubts; so I am hardly best placed for anything but following; which I am happy to do.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jaie said...

i am enjoying to reading your texts today, sir.

Friday, February 06, 2009 11:21:00 am  
Blogger murmurists said...

Thanks Jaie. Best wishes, Anthony

Friday, February 06, 2009 12:12:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home