Wednesday, June 24, 2009

item #4044

I suppose the following tract is meant for general interest ... For all my studies, I have not found any significant coherence between the supposedly better-educated and more affluent users of this place and those less endowed in the same areas. All I have seen are random orientations. These are played out within an environment of never-changing inequality, with only a few barely-detectable differing repre­sentations and differing representational modes and mores occurring along certain ignored peripheries. If I may venture a useful caricature, by way of illuminating and illustrating this particular point... If diversity preys upon the validity and substance of variance itself, in some erotic irresponse to, for instance, visibility of means, or a certain material dysfunction, then it must be the case that any group must and will remain indifferent to any other.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home