Wednesday, June 24, 2009

item #7311

Re. Comments made by 'Kwerkee UK (35) willing to relocate' recently: It's base and offensive to reduce the brain to some kind of simplistic erogenous zone, or to narrowly suggest, as you go on to do, that we all have to exchange ideas constantly and with everyone else simultaneously in order to constitute the world and all its peoples and machinations. I did that between 1999 and 2004 and it got me nowhere. Stuff still disappeared. Stuff still ended. Email isn't the place to destroy and ridicule your childish, petulant notions. I'd prefer to laugh in your big fat face. Care to meet? At least share your number, as I'd like to shower you with abusive text messages at unsociable hours. I'm amazed at how enthusiastic you seem to be to waste the time of others on here. Cog

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home